Civil Engineering Trade
Hilti strives to be the preferred partner for owners, planners and contractors in civil construction projects worldwide.
Hilti offers best value for money, reliable and high performing systems, through "no break down" tools and best in class competence on projects from A-Z.
The Civil Engineering Trade addresses the needs and requirements of professional general contractors and civil project specialists (mechanical, electrical, steel/ metal), primary engaged in the construction and/ or rehabilitation of civil projects (road and rail construction, water and waste water treatments plants, power generation plants).
We address a variety of subtrades within the Civil Engineering industry, including:
- General contractors
- Specialized mechanical contractors
- Specialised electrical contractors
- Specialised steel/metal contractors (e.g.: crash and noise barriers)
Innovative measuring, opening, fastening and closing solutions for all applications in the Civil Engineering Trade.
- Demolition of existing structure
- Diamond cutting and coring
- Concrete work
- Post installed rebars and dowels
- Structural strengthening and rehabilitation
- Crash and noise barriers
- Rail fixings
- Mechanical installations (piping, etc.)
- Electrical installations
Service for Professionals
Around the world, Hilti professionals with expertise in the Civil Engineering Trade support our customers with expert advice and dependable services that help them manage their products efficiently and profitably
- Fleet Management
- Hilti Lifetime Service (HLS)
- Fastening, Installation and Software
- Jobsite and Technical Support