EASILY DESIGN POST-INSTALLED REBAR
Hilti PROFIS Rebar 3D design software
Hilti PROFIS Rebar design software helps you design a wide range of rebar applications.
You can design for both Eurocode 2 and Hilti design methods, which allows you to design applications, which aren’t covered by Eurocode 2.
Easily design for shorter anchorage lengths with Hilti’s design method.
Hilti PROFIS Rebar includes all Hilti rebar products – which are rigorously tested and approved, meeting the highest safety standards.
Tap into the power of Hilti PROFIS Rebar to:
- Handle large volumes of calculations
- Design with shorter anchorage lengths with Hilti design methods and chemical adhesives
- Design according to Eurocode 2
- Detailed information of all Hilti rebar products and their technical data
- Quickly generate detailed technical reports – including approvals, product information and design methods
With simple and easy-to-use tools for designing, you can calculate:
- Tension and compression lap splice lengths
- Anchorage lengths for starter bars
- Anchorage lengths for special rigid (moment) connections
- Different loads – static, seismic, fire resistance and fatigue resistance
- For different conditions – dry or wet concrete
- For different drilling methods – hammer drilling or diamond drilling with or without a roughening tool
ACCESS HILTI PROFIS REBAR
To access Hilti Profis Rebar, contact your local Hilti Field Engineer or write to us at
TeamEngineeringSupport.IN@hilti.com or fill in the form below