Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Our Warehouses and Transport Network are operational.
Updated as on 22 May, 2020
We are getting back to new normal and are there to serve you whenever wherever as most of our warehouses and our transport network is operational with recommended safety measures.
We are doing everything possible to keep you safe and operational.
It includes disinfecting the warehouse and material from time to time, temperature checking at the entry, using masks and working gloves, washing hands from time to time, disinfecting work stations (tables) before and after every shift and tables separated by at least 6 ft with 33% occupancy to maintain social distancing. We are also maintaining the temperature inside the premise strictly as per government rule. All the material is disinfected before distribution.
You may track your deliveries at a single click.
You may track the status of the deliveries and reverse pick up from Track & Trace. Just key-in your order number and it will show you the expected delivery date.
We will also keep you updated with the regular messages on your registered phone on the current status from time to time.
Please note that our delivery time might be longer than usual due to less hands on the floor to maintain the social distancing and ensuring the safety of our employees and the customers.
There might be a delay of 2-3 days from the standard delivery timeline of 3 or free OR 5 or free.
Status of our supply chain
- We will keep you informed about the status of our supply chain as needed and communicate any critical supply issues as soon as they are identified.
- You may also email us at email@example.com, if you have any concerns or questions regarding our operations and supply.
- Hilti production plant perspective, we are back to a normal supply situation and key suppliers confirm increasing capacities close to 100% for the upcoming weeks.
- The Global Supply Teams stay in task-force mode to work on mid & long-term supply gaps, currently all measures are in place to avoid bigger stockouts, investments into additional safety stocks have been taken selectively as required.
- Our current suppliers/plants are further improving/stabilizing, in some areas normal operations have fully resumed. Our domestic Material Management team is continuously monitoring items supplied by our plants in Asia and we can confirm that there is no availability risk for any of our items now.
- Considering the current situation in Europe and Rest of the world, we will expand monitoring efforts for items sourced from these plants and warehouses as well.
- Our global supply sources are currently not affected by COVID-19, and you can use our products and services as normal.