Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Browse through our range of code compliant, internationally approved firestop products, design software, and technical assistance that primarily focus on fire prevention as a passive measure i.e. these products aim at prevention of fire from taking place at the first instance itself.
Easy to inspect, pre-formed, cast-in passive fire protection products for floor pipe penetrations in concrete for new constructions, a one-step solution in passive fire protection system.
● Ready to use out of the package, one-step passive fire protection system for a variety of pipe materials and diameters – designed to increase your productivity and reduce labor costs.
● Easy attachment of modular accessories to cover all the passive fire protection requirements at your jobsite (slab thickness, W-rating, etc.) with reduced chances of project delays due to failed inspections.
● Internationally tested and approved cast-in devices to eliminate the scope for errors compared to traditional methods, leading to more reliable passive firestopping of vertical penetrations.
● No additional coring or backfilling required for fire protection as the installation itself creates an opening and comprises integrated moisture and smoke seal.
Bringing easy to inspect, pre-formed passive fire protection sleeves for cable penetrations. Cost effective passive fire protection solutions designed for buildings in which airflow control is a priority, like hospitals and data centers.
● Quick and easy to install and inspect passive fire protection product that is fully functional and compliant once installed properly.
● Enabling easy and remote re-penetration while thorough protection to cables with a twist-to-close mechanism.
● Promotes straightforward passive fire protection inspection with easy visibility to see if the sleeve is closed without having to check behind a covering fringe above the ceiling.
● Twisting mechanism of this passive fire protection product offers superior smoke tightness and airflow control and Smoke gaskets eliminate the need for sealant or putty.
● This passive fire protection system delivers optimal smoke migration performance.
● Passive fire protection system with integrated smoke seals that eliminate the need for additional firestop products.
● Stud- or surface-mounted gangplate that helps increase the capacity of firestop speed sleeves and simplify cable management for new and renovation construction
● This passive fire protection system comes with gangplate cap for blank openings and space reservations for future capacity alterations
● No assembly required, ready to use right out of the package, designed for 16" and 24" stud distances that can be retro-fitted for existing cable applications
● Accommodates all Hilti 4" cable management devices (CP 653 speed sleeve, CFS-SL SK sleeve kit, CFS-SL RK retrofit sleeve kit)
● This passive fire protection product can be stacked easily into rows and columns
Quick to install, pre-formed, passive fire protection solutions for cable, pipe, and mixed penetrations. Designed for easy re-penetration while reducing dust and airborne fiber particles
● Economical, quick, and easy to install passive fire protection product. This block is pre-cured and ready-to-use and needs no additional electric tools for installation.
● Ideal for temporary or permanent sealing around cables with very easy maintenance and enables proper retrofitting of cables.
● Dust-, fiber-, halogen- and solvent-free passive fire protection solution. Painting of cables with firestop coating is not required
● Installation of cables with zero separation to the edge of the penetration is possible. Ideal for rooms that have dust and fiber-free and versatile, i.e., computer server rooms, laboratories, and hospitals
● This passive fire protection product is best compatible with Hilti Speed sleeve and gangplate for floor gang applications in large wall and floor fire-rated assemblies.
● Easy fastening, this passive fire protection product can be fastened using Hilti GX/BX tools for fast attachment to base material – no additional drilling of anchors needed.
● Use this passive fire protection solution with Hilti sleeve devices for easy cable management for medium- and low-voltage applications.
● Pre-cut holes for electrical riser applications ensure fast installation system that requires fewer anchors making it a labor saver.
● For use with fire-rated assemblies and tested for up to 4 hours of fire resistance according to ASTM E814/UL1479.
● Non-magnetic #304 stainless steel construction ensures for better good weatherability and no inductive loss in cables.
Adaptable, modular and passive fire protection solutions for sealing applications to offer gas-, smoke-, water- and blast-resistant seal around cables/pipes for various onshore and offshore, energy and industry applications
● Available in hot-dip galvanized steel (grade S235 JR). The design consists of a basic CFS-T SB frame with flattened welded seams for an even seat.
● This passive fire protection product has a counter frame included for covering the wall aperture and comes with corresponding holes that allow mounting with through bolts.
● This passive fire protection system is available with single- and multiple-frame windows in various sizes within single-row, double-row or triple-row frames
● This passive fire protection product is ideal for wall and floor penetrations in concrete, masonry and lightweight walls.
● Removable top with bolts for installing around existing cable installations
● This passive fire protection system is available with single- and multiple-frame windows in various sizes within single-row or double-row frames in electrolytically galvanized steel (grade S235 JR)
● Passive fire protection system that promotes streamlined inventory management as only 7 different modules are sufficient to cover all cable diameters from 3 to 99 mm.
● Versatile adapter modules for quicker, easier accommodation of each cable diameter and ideal for highly sensitive electronic equipment, like signal and control systems, communication techniques and instruments.
● Module interlinking for quick installation, especially ideal for vertical cables running through deck/floor penetrations.
● Reliable passive fire protection system that allows easy inspection with a color-coded adapter system with electromagnetic compatibility for protection against electromagnetic influences.
● Placeholder passive fire protection sealing solution with electromagnetic compatibility for future cable installations.
● The Filler modules come in the form of one perforated block that can be easily separated for individual use.
● This passive fire protection product tightly shields instruments from electromagnetic fields caused by sudden electromagnetic pulses (EMP), lightning (LEMP), nuclear explosions (NEMP).
● Enables easy control of operations in overhead lines and transformer stations or electromagnetic fields from electronic instruments or other equipment not sufficiently shielded.
● Ideal for penetrations in shipbuilding and offshore applications, as well as penetrations in wind power structures.
● It is an exemplary passive fire protection system for telecom, data centers, downstream (oil and gas), petrochemical, control rooms, health care, emergency power, transmission towers.
● This passive fire protection product requires minimum inventory as it only needs 7 different modules needed to cover all varied cable diameters from 3 to 99 mm.
● Ideal for penetrations in wind power structures, and shipbuilding and offshore applications
● Exemplary passive fire protection solution for telecom, data centers, downstream (oil and gas), petrochemical, control rooms, health care, emergency power, transmission towers
● This passive fire protection product allows quick and easy removal of compression wedge when retrofitting additional cables within a transit frame without causing damage.
● Ideal for penetrations in shipbuilding and offshore applications as well as for penetrations in wind power structures.
● Reliably secures cable modules within a transit frame and offers protective sealing against static and dynamic pressure.
● This passive fire protection solution allows easier installation of modules and insertion of the wedge seal with a temperature resistance range of -40-50 °C.
● The passive fire protection system requires only one anchor plate between each row of modules.
● Available in galvanized steel, stainless steel grade 1.4301 (AISI 304) or aluminum with almost no Halogen content (halogen content <= 0.1 weight %).
● Fixing anchor plates available in galvanized steel or stainless-steel grade 1.4301 (AISI 304)
● Wedge compression kit is available with bolt and counter-plate in galvanized steel or stainless-steel grade 1.4571 (AISI 316Ti)
● Allow compression of modules and filler blocks for a tight, effective seal within cable transit frames with a temperature resistance range: -40-50 °C
● This passive fire protection system allows easy sealing enabled by placing the wedge anywhere within the frame and with only one central bolt to be tightened.
● Storage and transportation temperature range of this passive fire protection product: 5-25 °C
● Simplifying the insertion of a wedge seal.
● This passive fire protection product uses the screw jack principle to achieve easy pre-compression of the modules before insertion of the row.
● Facilitates further assembly of the cable modules and insertion of the wedge seal.
● This passive fire protection system is ideal for penetrations in wind power structures, and shipbuilding and offshore applications
● This passive fire protection product has fast-curing properties of spray coating with a short tack free time reduces delays caused by weather, improves productivity, and reduces the risk of water damage.
● Its low slump formulation with superior sprayability and coverage characteristics limit runs in vertical surface applications and is both sprayable and brushable.
● Save time and money through quick installation property of this passive fire protection system with an airless sprayer.
● Tested in accordance with ASTM D6904, and proves rain and wash out resistance within a few hours.
● Easy application in base materials like concrete, masonry, gypsum, metal, steel, glass with an application temperature range of 5 - 40 ° C, and is free of halogens, solvents, and asbestos.
● This passive fire protection system allows maximum movement in fire-rated joints and pipe penetrations with an application temperature range of 40 - 5 °C and an approximate curing time: 2 mm/3 days
● This passive fire protection product is designed to adhere well without primer with strong adhesion to various base materials and smoke-, gas- and water-resistant
● Maximum movement absorption in fire-rated joint applications and pipe penetrations because of added silicone.
● Acrylic based firestop sealant designed to help prevent the passage of fire, smoke, and toxic fumes.
● This passive fire protection product provides a flexible movement capability of up to 33% in fire-rated joints and seals through-penetrations applications.
● Paintable, silicone free, halogen, asbestos, and solvent-free passive fire protection sealant that offers easy clean up with water.
● Strong adhesion to various base materials such as masonry, concrete, gypsum, etc.
● Meets LEED™ requirements for indoor environmental quality credit 4.1 Low Emitting Materials, Sealants and Adhesives and 4.2 Paints and Coatings.
● Effective sealing of most common through penetrations in a variety of base materials – including concrete, masonry, and drywall.
● Multi-application passive fire protection solution for penetrations for use in all types of pipe penetrations – metal pipes, insulated metal pipes, and plastic pipes.
● Cost-effective, easy-to-use solution for use in most types of cable penetrations – single cables, cable bundles, cable trays, and mixed penetrations.
● Ethylene glycol-free, one passive fire protection solution fits all with improved handling properties.
● Passive fire protection enabled by water-based, low VOC, halogen-free joint spray, sprayable, or apply by brush.
● A high degree of elasticity of this passive fire protection product allows movement capability of up to 50%, meets 500 cycle requirements (Class II and III Approval).
● Excellent spray ability and low slump characteristics of this passive fire protection system with a water-based formulation make it an easy clean-up for spills and over-sprays.
● Quick and easy installation with airless sprayer enables fast, efficient sealing of wide, difficult-to-access joints.
Collars, wraps and other passive fire protection products to prevent the spread of fire in cables, pipes and mixed penetrations in standard and non-standard wall and floor configurations
● Made of galvanized steel housing and intumescent inserts designed to simplify firestopping of combustible pipes through fire-rated walls and floors.
● The latch mechanism of this passive fire protection system offers quicker and easier closure for large combustible pipes.
● Easy uninstallation with flexible hook positioning for convenient fastening.
● This passive fire protection product enables quick and easy visual inspection and is compatible with concrete, masonry, and gypsum walls.
● Sealing flammable pipes from 32mm to 250mm in diameter in penetrations through fire compartment walls and floors, suitable for PVC, HDPE, PP, and ABS pipes
● Ideal for pipes with acoustic insulation.
● Wall and floor assemblies rated up to 2 hours for walls from 100 mm thick and floors from 150 mm thick.
● A ready-to-use passive fire protection product, ideal for Conduit bundles.
● Intumescent, flexible firestop wrap strip for plastic and insulated pipe penetrations with quick and easy installation capabilities – no hooks, anchors or drilling.
● This passive fire protection product can be installed inside the base material – ideal for difficult applications when space and access are limited.
● This passive fire protection system can be used with concrete, masonry, wood floor, and gypsum wall and floor assemblies rated up to 4 hours.
● Endless solution as long length avoids waste – one product for most penetrant sizes.
● Flexible firestop wrap strip for combustible pipe penetrations especially plastic and insulated penetrations using PVC, CPVC, ABS, FRPP, and PEX.
● Concrete, masonry floor, and gypsum wall assemblies.
● Passive fire protection solution to seal outlet boxes and cable penetrations
● CP 617
● Flexible putty pad for an exemplary passive fire protection system that offers excellent adhesion to gypsum, metal, and plastic.
● This passive fire protection product is designed to help protect electrical outlet boxes, and prevents oil migration, allows easy molding without leaving any residue behind.
● For use in residential and commercial applications as it is easy to install and not electrically conductive.
● This passive fire protection product is acoustically rated drywall - sound transmission classification 59 according to ASTM E90-97 (based on specific construction).
● Best application passive fire protection system for use in general gypsum wall assemblies with wood or metal studs.
Re-penetrable, smoke-tight and flexible passive fire protection foam solutions to prevent the spread of fire in cable, pipe or mixed penetrations in small to medium-sized openings
● Rigid and fast-curing passive fire protection foam solution that adheres to concrete, drywall, and masonry- Cures within 10 minutes.
● This passive fire protection product comes with excellent water resistance that makes it virtually impervious to smoke and helps create a fire, and moisture barrier around the cable and mixed penetrations.
● Carries relevant approvals for almost all transit types including cables, trays, conduits, and pipes (metal and plastic).
● This passive fire protection product allows easy handling for complex and difficult-to-reach applications. Allows single-sided installation without the need of any reinforcing material.
● This passive fire protection system is mold, mildew, water, and vapor resistant solution that is ideal for situations where cables, steel, copper, cast iron or plastic pipes all pass through the same opening.
● An ideal solution for the installation of single cables, cable bundles and cable trays in concrete, drywall, and masonry.
Passive fire protection products for construction joints and openings in non-fire-rated acoustic barriers and smoke partitions.
● Easy to dispense passive fire protection solution for sealing construction joints and through-penetration openings in non-fire rated acoustical assemblies and smoke partitions.
● This passive fire protection product is ideal for use in tool construction joints and through-penetration openings in non-fire-rated acoustical barriers and smoke partitions.
● Easy to dispense, apply, and tool; its soft foil packaging allows for almost completely emptied foil vs hard cartridges.
● This passive fire protection system is ideal for filling openings around metal pipe and cable penetrations with excellent airborne sound insulation properties.
● Sealing construction joints and through-penetration openings in non-fire-rated acoustical barriers and smoke partitions is easy with this passive fire protection product.
● This passive fire protection product allows easy cleaning with water, paintable not for use, however, not compatible with cPVC or oil-based coatings (e.g. bituminous coatings).
Passive fire protection solutions in mixed penetration seals, approved for cables and a wide range of combustible and non-combustible pipe and pipe insulation materials.
● Protection of cables and bunched cables on cable trays in indoor installations Category A standard for the reduced spread of flame (Factory Mutual Approved, fire retardant coating of electrical cables).
● An intumescent solution, this passive fire protection product is also suitable for providing protection against the spread of flames on timber panels.
● Water soluble, odorless, and virtually solvent-free passive fire protection solution which is easy to apply using a paintbrush or airless spray gun.
● This passive fire protection product is virtually free of fibers and asbestos, it minimizes the de-rating effect on cables and remains flexible even after drying.
● Particularly suitable for large cable bundles and ideal for use in power plants, telecommunications complexes, industrial plants, petrochemical plants, paper mills, factories and production facilities.
● Ablative, ready-to-use passive fire protection coating for use in the oil and gas industry, offshore installations, petrochemical, and power plants.
● Odorless and water-based passive fire protection product that is ideal for outdoor use
● This passive fire protection system is resistant to water, oil, and petrol and remains flexible when dry.
● Meets IEC 60332-3-22 Category A standard for a reduced spread of flame, it is ideal for protection of cables and bunched cables on cable trays.
● Easy to apply using a paint brush, roller, or airless spray gun.
● This passive fire protection product is ideal for preventing the spread of fire and smoke through large openings with cable, pipe, and mixed penetrations.
● Quick and easy to install passive fire protection solution as the consistency can be adapted for application with a trowel or commercially available pumps.
● This passive fire protection product has excellent thermal insulating properties for medium to multiple large penetrations in concrete and masonry in combination with other products.
● Minimal shrinkage during curing and no spalling in the event of a fire.
Dispensers/caulking guns for Hilti passive fire protection (Firestop) solutions like fire foams, firestop sealants, and more.
Easy to use with quick dispensing for excellent passive fire protection with fast foil pack loading and high efficiency even at low temperatures.
● Well balanced for better handling and comprises a rugged built that helps withstand tough jobsite conditions.
● This passive fire protection product avoids mortar spillage after pressure release.
● Goes well with Hilti HIT adhesive mortar injections used for fastening anchor rods and rebars in concrete and masonry.
● This passive fire protection product is easy to use even in low temperatures with a dose adjustment knob for accurate, controlled dispensing.
● Cordless dispenser with a high battery capacity (up to 100 x 500 ml foil packs) that does not need an external power source and offers fast and easy foil pack loading.
● Automatic pressure release to prevent any mortar wastage/spillage.
● It is compatible with Hilti HIT adhesive mortar injection used for fastening anchor rods and rebars in concrete and masonry.
Our executive will call you back shortly
An e-mail has been sent to our Customer Service team for follow-up. You will receive a copy of your request for your records.
To see account specific prices and content, please choose appropriate account.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein
© 2009-2016, Right of technical and programme changes reserved, S.E. & O.