We understand that there may be few unavoidable circumstances due to which a Hilti Product purchased might have to be returned. The objective of the return policy is to guide you on what is returnable and what is non-returnable and lays down the process of return.
While most of the Hilti Product carry a policy of Zero Day return, few products can be returned within 30 days of Delivery. The product return category is indicated on the quotation/Invoice.
In General, Chemical products due to its nature and any custom or special items which are ordered specially on demand, are non-returnable (NR) under any condition.
All material returns are subject to inspection by Hilti for the following:
- Material should be unused and in saleable condition.
- Material should be in original packing
- All Combos & Kits to be returned in full (no partial returns will be accepted).
Procedure for returning the material
- If you wish to return the material, check your invoice to identify that product is not of NR(Non-returnable) category.
- Make sure that it satisfies above three inspection conditions.
- Please write to us within 30 days from the date of receipt of material at email@example.com or call us on 1800 102 6400.
- We will contact you to understand the reason for return of material.
- We will arrange for pick-up of material for which the request is registered with Hilti as per clause 3 above. You will be intimated about the details through SMS.
- Once the material is received at our warehouse, we will inspect the quantity and condition of the material.
- Post inspection of returned material, we will process the request accordingly.