HOW TO STAY SAFE ON CONTRUCTION SITES
Hilti's basic training courses for health and safety
We all know that construction sites carry a variety of safety risks.
Our Hilti Basic Training gives an overview of the main health and safety risks on the jobsite, and how to prevent them.
WHY TRAIN FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
As an employee it’s important to understand how to avoid accidents.
As an employer it’s important to understand your legal obligations to assess and reduce risks onsite, and how to inform your employees of these risks.
There are several national and European laws and regulations which regulate risk to construction workers on the jobsite. It’s the legal duty of an employer to ensure these laws are adhered to.
At Hilti we have decades of experience working onsite with our customers, all over the world, every day.
We understand the dangers, challenges and solutions onsite for health and safety. Our trainers are certified engineers and specialists with years of experience.
WHAT CAN I TAKE AWAY FROM THE TRAINING
- Increase competence and productivity
- Reduce physical risks and insurance claims on the jobsite
- Underpin your image as an attractive employer
- Each participant receives a training certificate
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out more about the most common injuries and effects on health on the jobsite, and how to prevent them:
- Bring in preventative measures using the STOP analysis
- Find out how to prevent injury onsite, including tips for protecting arms, fingers and hands, eyes, knees and ankles, heads, hearing, lungs and backs.
- How to take effective action in the event of an emergency
- Professional, effective and hands-on learning
TRAINING KEY FACTS
Offering and structure of the training
|1. Target Group||Workers, foremen, HSE experts|
|3. Duration||1 hour or 1 hour 30 min|
|4. Number of Participants||Up to 8|
|6. Dates||On request|
|7. Location||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Center on request|
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TRAINING
Contact your local Hilti team for more details. Find out how to sign up for your own customized training or join a group training session near you.