FIRESTOP TRAINING FOR INSTALLERS
We have a trained & certified team of professionals who provide trainings on different Firestop Application. Our Fire Protection Consultant visit the sites of our customers and give seminars on the know-how about the Firestop system and the selected application as per the need of customer.
These trainings include a wide spectrum of Firestop knowledge ranging from Products, Application, Approvals, Installation procedure, Documentation etc.
The topics covered in our trainings to Installers cover the following:
- Why is firestop important?
- The difference between passive and active firestop protection
- Firestop principals
- Thorough explanation on the different firestop products based on application
- How to select the right System vs application
Codes & Standards insights
- Understand National Building Code 2016 for Fire and Life Safety (Part-4)
- Understand IS 12458-2019 standards for Through Penetration Test Method
- Acceptable standards as per National/International Code
- Health and safety measures when working with firestop Systems
- How to apply the firestop System correctly
- The difference between a system and a product
- How to read a firestop system based on UL Nomenclature
- How to find a firestop system-UL/Intertek
WHY HILTI TRAINING IS IMPORTANT
With the vast experience we have and our commitment to support our customers we provide a detailed training on the Firestop principles and application.
We will be there at the site to train the workforce who will install the Firestop and ensure the right installation which in turn will help our customers save money, Less Coordination and drive productivity
We also support in guiding our customers to select right system certificate by giving knowledge on the UL requirements which in turn will be helpful to complete the task effectively.