Cordless Impact Wrenches
Show me 22V cordless impact wrenches designed for light- and heavy-duty anchoring and bolting in metal, wood and concrete
GET STRUCTURAL CONNECTION SAFETY & INSTALLATION QUALITY
Faster. Safer. Economical. Achieve right installation for every anchor along with the power of cordless
Watch this short video to know more >
Over-torqued and under-torqued anchors are among the most common causes of failed jobsite inspections
- Stud anchors are torque-controlled expansion anchors which require specific installation torque to properly set the anchor.
- Correct torque for the anchor ensures right performance and transfer of forces from the baseplate to concrete.
- If not torqued well, once the load is applied the entire system can experience displacement which is a big issue to the design and can result in to safety concern in a number of application.
- Top reasons for baseplate failure has been around anchor installation quality. To correctly install an anchor your need a torque wrench which can be slow and imprecise which has low productvity.
- There is a lot of dependency on pull-out test today to check the installation quality.
- Now, with Hilti's Adaptive Torque (AT) system, you don’t have to compromise on safety and installation parameters, while reducing the number of pull out tests.
ANCHOR FAILURE DUE TO UNDER AND OVER TORQUING
WHY DO YOU STILL RELY ON TRADITIONAL METHODS OF TORQUING?
Till now, you have been using a torque wrench or a spanner to Install your stud anchors, but this traditional method does raise some important questions-
- How do you know if your stud anchors are properly installed?
- How do you ensure safety of the installation?
- How many anchors can you install in a day?
- How do you manage quality with each installation?
- How much time do you spend on documentation?
To answer these questions, we have introduced AT System- a complete solution that helps you maintain highest standards of installation and complete peace of mind.
AT System- a complete solution that helps you maintain highest standards of installation
- Right anchor designs needs to be backed up with right installation.
- Installation as per ETA Approval
- Reduce Human error even for unskilled workers.
- Get an acoustic and visual feedback after the setting is done (positive or negative)
- Cordless System- Anywhere. Anytime. Good to last for a days work
- No Project Delays: Save time by avoiding rework
- Perfectly installed anchor--- One solution for multiple anchors.
- It is quick and easy to use - up to 5X faster than conventional method
- Minimize random checks - reducing Pull-out tests
- AT module allows a documentation- can store up to 10,000 tightening jobs before you refresh data.
- PROFIS AT docu software allows you to read and process data.
OUR FOUR-PART SOLUTION FOR PERFECLY INSTALLED ANCHORS
SIW 6AT-A22 Cordless Impact Wrench
A cordless impact wrench with intelligent electronics, robust anvil and sleek front for reach in tight places. Cordless tools significantly improve jobsite productivity allowing work to proceed safely and independently of power sources.
A small interface which slots between the impact wrench and its battery and analyses live data from the tool to confirm when an anchor has been installed correctly
Enables SI-AT A22 module data transfer to a computer and creation of a detailed installation certificate.
Our HST3, HST2R, HSA, HSL4 expansion anchors* for cracked and uncracked concrete.
* Refer catalogue for the list of anchors
INSTALLATION AS PER DESIGN
As a Specifier, have you ever wondered how can you minimize installation errors due to incorrect torquing? or how can you check the installation data of each anchor? Hilti's Adaptive Torque Technology helps you answer these questions. The Installer can scan the barcode on the package, or can select the anchor manually to ensure that the torque is applied in the correct way. All the installation data is stored, and can be saved in a laptop while the specifier can check the data of every individual anchor. Watch this video to know more.
Incorrect Torquing? Minimize Installation errors
APPLICATIONS WHERE AT SYSTEM CAN BE USED
Structural Base Plate
For Column base plate, Canopy, Mezzanine floor etc. It can also be used for non-structural application like MEP base plates. At system provides complete peace of mind for specifiers and project managers by ensuring highest safety and highest quality of installation that is easily documentatble.
Facade Base Plate
For curtain wall glazing brackets, Stone cladding frame etc. complete peace of mind for the Façade Engineer and contractor with productivity in installation and documentation. Moreover, only one tool can manage M8 -M16 anchors.
Racking, Machine fixing and elevators
Complete peace of mind for the contractors with improved productivity in installation and documentation. Single solution for anchor installation and bolting.
And many more...
AT System: One stop solution for all your installation concerns
Safety. Productivity. Approval. SafeSet is Hilti’s proven methodology for consistently high-quality anchor installation at lightning speed.
The SIW 6AT-A22, along with the SI-AT-A22 module, fulfills all the safety and quality requirements laid down in the ETA document of an anchor which also saves time and reduces cost as well as removes any scope for installation error.
See what Other Hilti Users have to say!
HELPING YOU WITH YOUR DAILY BUSINESS
Services to keep you performing
Unforeseen or hidden factors like lost or damaged tools and repair costs can lead to serious productivity issues on the jobsite.
Our service offerings help you avoid these additional costs and keep you working.
YOUR 24/7 PARTNER
Whatever the job, wherever you are, our teams are always available to help you get the job done
We have dedicated account managers and technical consultants who will meet you directly at the jobsite and offer solutions instantly.
Our customer service agents can provide information, take orders, arrange deliveries and repairs all in just one phone call. And, you have instant access to our products at our many Hilti Stores, where you can try out our tools and inserts and get further advice.